Commercial Inspections: Property Condition Assessment
Inspection of your commercial places is essential as the place where you work or provide your services has a major emphasis on the first impression on your clients. In case your place is suffering from any kind of problems, then it is better to get it fixed.
Following are some of the types of commercial places where we carry out our inspection:
- Industrial Buildings– We conduct a detailed visual and structural review of industrial buildings. This covers electrical, roofing, plumbing, flashing, chimneys, fire & safety and mechanical systems. Buildings covered under such inspections include industrial complexes, warehouses, retail stores, industrial manufacturing plants, commercial establishments.
- Office Buildings– Commercial condos, retail blocks, restaurants, medical centres, plazas, certain industrial units and shopping centers are all covered under office buildings. They are checked for safety standards and work standards.
Inspection of commercial places is vital because it is associated with the lives and health of a number of people. We, at Technominds have been inspecting commercial places since years. We excel in commercial property inspections and generally it covers.
- Structural Frame (Building Exterior & Envelope)
- Roof Surfaces
- Windows & Doors
- Plumbing System and Components
- Electrical System, Outlets, & Components
- Installed Mechanical Systems
- Installed Interior Elements
- HVAC Systems (Heating, Cooling, Ventilation Systems)
- Document Review (if supplied)
- Probable Cost & Recommendations (if requested)
When we complete our inspection, we send you a detailed inspection report with pictures, to better understand. Our reports are designed for quick decision making, with an easy-to-follow summary of recommendations, costs and priorities.
Our commercial reports are conducted in accordance with American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standard Guide for Property Condition Assessments, Baseline Property Condition Assessment Process E 2018-15 and generally accepted industry standards.
Call us today to get your commercial property condition assessment.